Friday, September 10, 2010

Top fifteen bands/artists I have yet to see live

From 8th grade all the way untill I saw them at the 2006 Coachella, Tool was the main band I wanted to see live. Ironically, I saw them 24 hours after I saw the greatest show I have and will ever see: Daft Punk live at Coachella. Crazy thing is that Coachella pulled a fast one on me and put Tool up against Scissor Sisters, who since that day became the main band I wanted to see live untill now.

I am finally seeing Scissor Sisters this Sunday at the Fox Theater in Oakland and it got me thinking...who are the main bands I want to see live that I have yet to see? Here is what I came up with:

The Knife
Neutral Milk Hotel
Godspeed! You Black Emperor
Chromeo (Band set)
Hercules and Love Affair (Band set)
Cut Copy
The Offspring
Justin Timberlake
Britney Spears
Kylie Minouge
Jay Z
Drake
The White Stripes
Badly Drawn Boy
David Bowie

No comments:

Post a Comment