Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My favorite albums of the year

I am not a critic so don't flip out if what you thought was better this year isn't on this list. These just happen to be the most important albums of the year for me.

10. (TIE) Crystal Castles - Crystal Castles (II) / Chromeo - Buisness Casual

Best Song: Crystal Castles - Doe Dear/Baptism (I love hearing these back to back)


Best Song: Chromeo - Don't Walk Away



9. Big Boi - Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty

Best Song: Back Up Plan



8. (TIE) Scissor Sisters - Night Life / Kylie Minogue - Aphrodite

Best Song Scissor Sisters: Something Like This


Best Song Kylie: Illusion





7. Drake - Thank Me Later

Best Song: Fireworks



6. The Gorillaz - Plastic Beach

Best Song: Melancholy Hill/Empire Ants



5. Arcade Fire - The Suburbs

Best Song: Deep Blue



4. Sufjan Stevens - The Age of Adz/All Delighted People EP

Best Song: All For Myself



3. Interpol - Interpol

Best Song: Always Malaise (The Man I Am)



2. Vampire Weekend - Contra

Best Song: Diplomat's Son



1. Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Best Song:  Lost in the World

No comments:

Post a Comment