Saturday, April 10, 2010

Coachella Final Priorities

Alright, with Coachella being just days away (OMFG) I thought I would type up a post of my main priorities of each day .

FRIDAY, April 16th

1. JAY-Z

2. FEVER RAY

3. GRIZZLY BEAR

4. ECHO AND THE BUNNYMEN

5. VAMPIRE WEEKEND

6. CEU

7. THE SPECIALS

8. SHE AND HIM

9. THEM CROOKED VULTURES

10. IMOGEN HEAP/DEADMAU5/YEASAYER/BENNI BENASSI/PUBLIC IMAGE LIMITED

SATURDAY

1. MUSE/TIESTO (back to back on the main stage, this will easily be one of the most fun sections of the weekend, if not THE most fun)

2. DIRTY PROJECTORS

3. THE XX

4. DEVO

5. CAMERA OBSCURA

6. THE DEAD WEATHER

7. FAITH NO MORE

8. DAVID GUETA

9. Z-TRIP

10. eh Saturday is kind of weak to me, give me suggestions!

SUNDAY

1. GORILLAZ

2. MIIKE SNOW

3. YANN TIERSEN

4. JONSI

5. PHOENIX

6. PAVEMENT

7. CLUB 75

8. THOME YORKE???/ATOMS FOR PEACE

9. SPOON

10. ORBITAL/SLY STONE/GARY NUMAN/PLASTIKMAN/YO LA TANGO/MUTEMATH/FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE



Sunday is easily the most packed day. I am thinking of taking it easy on Saturday to save some energy for the Muse/Tiesto awesomeness and then Sunday afterwords.

I CANT WAIT!!!!! See y'all under the desert sun :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment